Established more than 120 years ago, four independent entities now make up the Henderson Group brand – Henderson Wholesale, Henderson Retail, Henderson Foodservice and Henderson Group property.
About Henderson Group
Established more than 120 years ago, four independent entities now make up the Henderson Group brand – Henderson Wholesale, Henderson Retail, Henderson Foodservice and Henderson Group property. Warehousing, logistics and transport are a key part of operations across the whole business.
To increase the variety and efficiency of the training delivered by the Academy, both to help develop the careers of hundreds of internal employees and to attract new business from external customers. Henderson Group wished to train their trainers, provide professional development to team members, and be part of a Driver CPC Consortium.
"The team at the RTITB Instructor Academy is more than helpful and accommodating at all times and their trainers are professional and knowledgeable. The fact that training can be tailored is important for us, and we have always found that courses can be turned around and delivered quickly
Being part of the RTITB Master Driver CPC Consortium has also really benefitted us and given us opportunities to grow our business and enabled us to secure new training customers for our own Academy.
Overall, working with RTITB for our training needs has been valuable, so I have already recommended them to another organisation. We also intend to use the RTITB Instructor Academy for our other upcoming training needs."
What The Academy at Henderson Group Has Achieved:
RTITB qualified trainers
Compliant and flexible Driver CPC training solution
Tailored LGV Assessor training
Benefits of the RTITB Instructor Academy:
- The RTITB Instructor Academy is totally focused on ‘train the trainer’ and assessor courses, making it the most trusted and expert provider of training for LGV and Yardshunter instructors
- Courses can be delivered either on customer premises anywhere in the world, as well as at the RTITB Instructor Academy in the West Midlands, to provide complete instructor training flexibility
- The RTITB Instructor Academy offers standardised, Instructor training with independent examination by accrediting body RTITB, supporting consistency and compliance, while leading to an industry-recognised RTITB qualification for trainees
- Instructors at the RTITB Instructor Academy have real world experience of logistics and transport so truly understand the challenges of working, and training, in the industry
- A wide range of courses are available, including Driver CPC Instructor, LGV Instructor, Yardshunter Instructor, Safe and Economic Driving Instructor, LGV Assessor and more.
- All RTITB Instructor Academy courses can be tailored to reflect company culture and processes, as well as to effectively meet business and training objectives
Benefits of the RTITB Master Driver CPC Consortium:
- Organisations can choose to join the RTITB Master Driver CPC Consortium so that the Driver CPC Instructors that qualified with the RTITB Instructor Academy have access to safety focused training materials, dedicated to delivering real, measurable change in the most cost-effective way
- With access to the growing library of 100+ Driver CPC training topics, companies and training providers can tailor their training to the needs of their business and their drivers, without the need for development resource
Courses can be delivered without PowerPoint, instead Instructors can utilise quizzes, case studies, workshops, games and discussions to keep drivers engaged during bite-sized 35-minute training topics