It’s fair to say that Laura Nelson lives, breathes and sleeps RTITB. A company director since 2010 and Managing Director since 2015, Laura has worked at RTITB in a number of different roles since first walking through the doors in 1997. Laura is the driving force behind what we do here at RTITB – she is to Access House what Dumbledore is to Hogwarts, only without the beard and that weird bird that bursts into flames (although she does have an array of Harry Potter wands and a love of cats).
- Business Growth and Development Programme - Cranfield University - Cranfield School of Management
- ISO9001 Lead Auditor - IRCA
- Level 3 Certificate of Professional Competence in National Road Haulage - OCR
- Unlock Potential - Institute of Leadership and Management
- Transactional Analysis 101 - Institute of Transactional Analysis
- Business Studies A Level - OCR
- Lift Truck Safety Awareness and Supervisor